FORUM

2 star camps

• Page:
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
seem to have a progression cap of 1% ? is this because the extra skills arnt implemented yet or do they just take drastically more runs to complete? I just noticed one of them is at 2%, i'll run the camp a few more times and see if it changes.

EDIT: ok it just took several runs to budge it, guess it significantly ramps up !
At the moment, the field masteries are the only place you can get the upgraded sub-characters. However, we're not very happy with this system.

First of all, like you said, the scaling is probably way too high.. and since the sub-characters are so important to your party composition, it's silly to gate them on such a boring and grindy mechanic.

Further, it makes pretty much no sense at all to unlock sub-character upgrades from field masteries. I mean... who came up with that idea? Really.

So, what we plan on doing is creating a sort of skill trainer, but for the sub characters only. You'll be able to purchase skill books which teach the sub-characters new skill sets and builds.

However, this opens up an issue in that we need some sort of reward for the field masteries (Other than access to the higher difficulties). Any suggestions on what kind of items you'd like to see here?
Connor Brennan
Fractal Entertainment
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Perhaps we could implement them to have a special currecy drop instead?
However, there's also cons to this as well...
People would only grind the dungeon with the highest currency drop then...
  • T D
  • 10 years 7 months ago
  • Page:
Protected by R Antispam