FORUM

Learn how to duplicate!

• Page:
Title is a joke, but I will tell how to make it happen (and how to use it!)

I found this bug by an accident, then i checked it several times, to find that it is... working.

I think it work on any item which:
-can be sold to NPC;
-You have, at last, two of them stacked;

I tried duplicating jewels, potions and dungeon key fragments!

Go to marker, select one of NPCs, where You can sell and buy Your item back. Now go to Your inventory, find item You wish to duplicate SPLIT IT! Sell one of those splitted stacks (even if it is single item). After that You should be able to buy it back as many times as You want!

example: I bought two (+5 power +5 vitality) jewels from arena shop. I splitted it, so I had two +5/5 jewels in my inventory placed in different "squares". I sold one for 500 gold and bought it back.... after that it was still avaiable to buyback! I did that several times.
After i had like 10 of them in my INV. I splitted them once again into packs of 1 and 9. I sold "9" and I was able to buy back stack of nine jewels (worth 225 arena points) for 4500 gold, as many times I wanted.

There is ONE tricky side of it. You can use them to upgrade Your items, and that upgrade will be pernament (at last I still have it). That way, You can use all Your duplicated jewels. BUT If Your are going to relog, all those jewels will dissappear. Other duplicated items, not used, will be still in inventory.

example: After I had about 50 jewels, I used 9 of them (while I bought only two legit). I relogged and found out that whole 41 of them were gone, but upgraded items still had all those +15/+15 stats!

As for Key Fragments. Originally I had 4 of them. I made 46 more, used 10 to make Dungeon Key. Other 40 still were in my inventory after relogging. I did not check how duplicated potions work.

I posted it as a guide because it is an alpha version of the game, so It shouldn't hurt if anyone actually use it, right? (at last i hope)

PS. Imagine getting 15% life steal for each item upgrade! 150% at level 10, would make You
invincible in PVP and PVM.
PS2. I think there should be (if there is not one right now) cap for lifesteal. Like 30% max.

Info for administrator. Check my other acc's priest's items, they are +1 and have like +25 power (10 base and +15 from ONE upgrade) - this is a proof for that bug to work. (I made it, because swiching characters would make status points dissappear), login: udarqwerty
xD
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
I look forward to facing you in the arena !
Oh... So I would have to get my items at +100 vit/power at each item before that. :P

My other acc, almost pure DPS, is ZumbaWumm (or similar:P) try it!
xD
  • Page:
Protected by R Antispam