FORUM

Salty Stalactite

• Page:
  • T D
  • 10 years 4 months ago
Shrike you have any idea what they look like?
I've been clicking on voth Stalactites and Stalagmites in the mines level but it seems to be getting me nowhere :/
  • T D
  • 10 years 4 months ago
Yeah I"m pretty sure It's impossible to normally complete any of these quests, as Kissa requires you to kill easy mobs from Sweetwater and nonexisting mobs called Savages... (It got me excited she requires you to kill mobs and not do fetch quests)
Well I've switched back to Karen, and instead both her ultimate skills just say quest unlocks at level 25 instead of 15 now...
FYI I can't seem to proceed with the main quest storyline, mind checking my account sharsnik?

Good work so far, the game has really progressed since it first came out in September :D
  • T D
  • 10 years 4 months ago
Hey, I checked out your account and it seems to be fine. Your main quest line quest is "Jailbreak", and it appeared on the map for me (I didn't try to clear it for you!).
Connor Brennan
Fractal Entertainment
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Hmm, I rechecked again and Jailbreak is still not on my map, and Karen still has both her skills locked with the description saying quest unlocks at level 25...

Could you reset the quest for me please?
  • T D
  • 10 years 4 months ago
You're actually still on the ultimate quest chain, but you have mobs from Chapter 3... This will get fixed soon.

As for the main quest, I'm not sure what's causing it. We'll have to do some debugging to figure it out.

Unfortunately we're in the process of making a major overhaul to the tutorial, so we can't put out a fixed version at the moment.
Connor Brennan
Fractal Entertainment
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Protected by R Antispam