FORUM

Great job so far!

• Page:
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
Every time i sign on i see some things that are fixed or adjusted or being changed, there might not be patch notes or announcements but its slowly coming together behind the scenes ! Its just Connor and Ohaara right ?
As it stands there are so many major bugs that doing patch notes doesn't really seem to make sense. Once things calm down a bit and we start getting into more balance oriented tweaks we'll run a weekly patch note list.

For now, let's just be glad that the server isn't exploding anymore!
Connor Brennan
Fractal Entertainment
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I was looking at the daily token/pvp vendor guys, i noticed that most of the later items are all marked as fighter class! I was wondering if i should just itemize everything by type/class/cost in google docs or something, unless all that stuff is already at hand.
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
We have a big spreadsheet with all the items.. though, it may not be the most intuitive layout ever :p

Yeah, it seems like some of the shops have gotten wonky.. we'll fix that at some point!
Connor Brennan
Fractal Entertainment
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Another wonky thing was the DPS listed on each item, sometimes the items were all the same DPS and sometimes certain weapons came out ahead. Bow and Staff should be ontop correct? Then sword, then spear and wand ?
  • Cody
  • 10 years 7 months ago
At the same iLvl all the weapons should have the same DPS.. unless they're for a different specs (I.E. DPS spec weapons have more pewpew than a tank spec weapon).
Connor Brennan
Fractal Entertainment
  • Page:
Protected by R Antispam