FORUM

Alpha?

• Page:
Any news on when game will get out of alpha test?

Any aims to reach that point?

Currently I played through big part of the game and didn't encounter a single bug, which is rare considering most out of alpha/beta games have some.

The only issue I see currently is balance - it's cool that abilities and heroes are unique and such, but you usually expect the healer class to be top heal and not top damage dealer, and tank being not top heal, but top tank instead, other than that, all seems great :D
  • Cody
  • 10 years 2 months ago
This depends on a few things ! Dont expect a sidekick character to outshine your primary in any way, if you're talon you could out heal and out dps a krug and kissa companion if you wanted too.

Knight is probably still super OP though :P
I think you misunderstood me a bit - I didn't mention sidekicks in previous post, discussed only primary, that's the problem - I found knight too good at healing, talon pretty good at healing, while kissa player healer is barely better than knight/talon healer sidekick.
And just the other way around - I found kissa doing too much damage for a healer, which is bad, since when player sees he can dish a lot of damage as a class - they tend to forget about their class role, which is healer.

Other than those mentioned, all seem fine - khy is a good aoe dps, krug is a decent tanky dps, talon is a nice crit dps with an ability to survive more thanks to heal spells, caerwyn is an op tank with a lot of selfsupport and control..
Only kissa seems off with having a good dps and average heals, which doesn't realy make a good healer.
  • Cody
  • 10 years 2 months ago
Aye i've mentioned in the Kissa section how her Heals arnt that great. But she isnt a primary healer despite her appearance, she can go Shadow or Heal or both like most primary characters would. Her DPS isnt nearly what Talons is though, might not even be a match for Karen.

Karen is getting a pretty drastic nerf next patch though.
  • Page:
Protected by R Antispam